Powered By Blogger

August 14, 2011

Dear God: A Letter to God

    Sometimes God I feel distance from you, maybe  I am having spiritual dry period. Funny,  That my life never turn out the way I planned, however, I glad you  there for me during my weakest moments in life.  I admit I do need  spiritual guidance from you in dealing with my own personal struggles from depression and anxiety.
 Today, I  was,t well until  later in the even As if  inner conflicts is hinder my walk with you, however, I can,t blame you for my poor  sense of spiritual discipline. I  have insights of the Bible through the Holy Spirit.Thank you for giving  me ideas to make chores less dull by talking to you instead of having a bad attitude about housework.I admit God, I need to be less lazy, and grow more spiritually rather to going back to my bad habits such as spending  too time on  computer, having bad unproductive, negative thoughts and being stubborn at times. I have a long away to go spiritually with you God, I glad the Holy Spirit convicts me  when I am in the wrong.
I hope to discuss spiritual issues more in depth in my blog to inspire others and have a stronger, faithful walk with  the Lord. I plan on updating this post with more letters to God from me.
Good night, God ,family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment