Powered By Blogger

August 28, 2011

Christians, view on scientific and technological advancement

I just a thought  that just cross my mind. I am curious about my fellow Christians  view on the advances in biotechnological, genetics, archeology,  robotics, psychology, medical, technology and other fields of science.
One of the questions that I am thinking is  there are possibly of Human Cloning in 500 hundred years,or will never come to pass? Second question is will humanity built  a robot that will be self-aware in the near future?
Will medical science find a cure of Cancer in around 20 years from now?
 What are my fellow Christians view on field of genetic engineering and changing DNA ,or genetic materials in Humans?  What effects  of biotechnological advancement had on mankind and  humans, relationship  with their creator?
 Would to like  good discussions and insight from fellow  Christians ,view on the  technological and scientific advancements
 Hope these questions will  make a good debate

No comments:

Post a Comment